DME Fitness Online
LIVE classes in your own home
Ready to make a change?
DME Fitness Online is available to Join for only £5 per week, subscription. The DME Fitness Online workouts are available via our private Facebook Group.
What’s included with DME Fitness Online
- Live Facebook workouts direct from my house to yours – New class schedule posted each week
- Ongoing access to the Facebook workout classes 24/7 – so if the ‘live’ time doesn’t suit you, you can still take part
- Over 160 Classes ready and waiting for you to try
- Motivational Talks
- Access to our weekly Dance Fitness Class on Zoom – Link to join posted weekly
What you need to take part
- A space to exercise in
- Water to drink
- Lightweight clothing and trainers
- A set of hand weights*
- A resistance band*
*Please do not worry if you don’t have weights or a band, you can use two 75cl water bottles as weights and the belt from your dressing gown will make an excellent resistance band to start you off.
How to subscribe to DME Fitness Online
- Click the Subscribe button in the Payment section below. You will then be redirected to PayPal to make your payment.
- You will receive an email receipt from PayPal for your subscription payment.
- Once you’ve paid via PayPal you’ll be redirected back to the home page of our website.
- Navigate back to this page and click the link below to go to the private Facebook group, then click the Join Group button.
- As soon as your payment acknowledgement comes through to us we will add you to the DME Fitness Online private Facebook group.
Private Facebook Group
Please Note: You will be automatically billed every week until you cancel your subscription, at which point you will lose access to the DME Fitness Online private Facebook group. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Link to the private Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/DMEFitnessOnline
DME Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
DME Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge DME Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of DME Fitness’s negligence.
Please make sure you’ve completed our Consent Form before you participate in any of our online videos.
Click the Subscribe button on the right to subscribe to the DME Fitness Online private Facebook group. Once you’ve subscribed you will be billed £5.00 per week until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Keep up to date with our latest news and special offers. We will not share your information and you can unsubscribe at any time.